Friday, February 2, 2007

A good day

Last week friday I left school quite frustrated by how things have been going. Today was much different. I played a game with the 8th graders (Two Truths and a Lie) to help them get to know me a little more. After that, the mood in the classroom was completely different. Next week I am teaching like 95 % so we have to be good to go. And I think I am! I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I am willing to actually apply for this job.


A cat followed a student to yearbook class today. I remembered that we had cat food in the dorm (for some unknown reason) so I brought her back and gave her lunch while I had mine. She was REALLY hungry because she literally attacked the food as I poured it into the bowl! She followed me back to the art building most of the way, but then some 8th graders caught her attention. She was starting to get a little obnoxious with her constant meowing, so I didn't mind. It was probably a good thing we parted while I still wasn't too attached :)
For any of you who maybe trying to call me, I will have my cell back up and running by Tuesday. Hakuna Matata.

No comments: