Sunday, August 24, 2008

Vicodin

I'm an extremely selfish person. I am also on drugs. I contemplate the appropriateness of this post. But my inhibitions are less and dropping. I wish some of you could know me now. I wish you could see this. And I wish that others didn't have to. I wish I knew what to do with my self. I wish I could fly. I wish that I could know the person I will someday marry and I could just be in this whatever state of drugged up bliss and rest silently upon his shoulder. I wish I could sing everyday with the passion of Dave Barnes who is absolutely beautiful to me. I have some sense to delete most of whatever I just wrote but also have sense enough to know that you are getting some sort of mild joy at reading this and that those of you who do read this won't hold it against me forever. I can't believe I'm going to post this. I can't believe that you actually read this garbage. I can't believe that i started this post the way I did, and I can't believe that i waste my time like this. I can't believe they expect me to teach tomorrow. Yes, they actually entrust me with children.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, Becca, I miss you. I hope that the reason you're on drugs goes away soon, although it puts a new spin on things. Blessings this week!

Unknown said...

Becca,

I like that. You didn't believe I would read this. How about this? I believe you will read this attempt to tell you that I don't think I wasted my time. Nope, not at all. Just watch the drugs. Apparently I can identify white powdery substances in plastic bags...though that was a team effort....

I think I can relate to part. Pretty sure I'm more selfish that I realize/wish I was.

Hjon